My life, my blog, and B-school somewhere inbetween

A catalog of one reapplicant's journey towards an MBA in 2008

Sunday, April 30, 2006

MIA

I've been MIA lately. I know. And it looks like I'll be MIA for a while. To summarize, I quit my job, moved out of my apartment, and am now backpacking around the world. Only been at it a couple days, but it's been awesome. I highly recommend to anyone considering doing something like it before school starts. I'll be traveling for about 3.5 months, and compared to the other travelers I've met along the way, that's really short! Anyway, I'll post about b-school stuff as it comes up during my travels, but basically there will not be a whole lot going up on the blog for a while. I fully intend to blog the real deal at Kellogg this fall though, so don't worry, Redwolf is not leaving you. This is not "goodbye", but "til we meet again".

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home