My life, my blog, and B-school somewhere inbetween

A catalog of one reapplicant's journey towards an MBA in 2008

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Where are you?

So, I've been traveling now for like two weeks and have been to four places so far, and I have yet to meet ANY backpackers even remotely related to business or b-school. I met one guy in Auckland who was staying at the hostel as part of a holiday when he came to New Zealand for business, but that's it! Come on people, if you're already in, what are you doing now? Get out there are see the world! I've only met like five Americans total, and they were all college aged. There are SO many Brits and Germans. I guess we Americans have got to get out more...

Oh, and to the person who asked, I booked KWEST when I was in New Zealand. Convenient because it was 5pm there when it was midnight in Chicago :).

3 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger AynRand2008 said…

    The southern island is beautiful as well. Don't forget to have fun there as well. New Zealand rocks.

     
  • At May 14, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger MBA Cutie said…

    Redwolf, its ALWAYS the brits and the germans that get out there. For Americans being so worldly, it seems like they all like to stay at home. I feel the same way every summer in the Balearics. Hey, when are you going to be in Thailand / Malaysia? I'm going to try to head over to a Malaysian beach resort or to Phucket for a couple days before I go to the hill stations...

     
  • At January 03, 2009 6:19 PM, Anonymous Frank M. said…

    I really like your blog. Congrats on Kellogg! Try this site for some sample MBA essays!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home